|Why Clean Boilers?
All Boilers must be cleaned because:
- There is no such thing as a boiler that operates at 100% efficiency. At 100% efficiency, the boiler would transfer all of the heating energy units (B.T.U.ís) contained in the fuel, into heat or hot water.
- Boilers are cleaned because a clean boiler, as contrasted with a dirty and soot laden boiler, costs less to operate and maintain.
- A clean boiler uses less fuel.
- Boiler repairs are smaller and less frequent.
- Air pollution is minimized.
- Minimize the risk of mid-winter boiler shut downs.
- Potential fire hazards are eliminated.
A Boiler Cleaning may cost some money, but a dirty boiler costs more, much more!